Our Belief Statement
The South Dakota Coalition of Citizens with Disabilities believes in the inclusion of all people into all aspects of society and that everyone should have the freedom of choice to pursue their own quality of life.
Our Mission Statement
The mission of South Dakota Coalition of Citizens with Disabilities is to advocate for the full inclusion of all individuals with disabilities, whatever their age, in all aspects of society.
Our Vision Statement
The South Dakota Coalition of Citizens with Disabilities provides resources and advocacy for all individuals to exercise their rights and freedoms:
- We support the idea that people with greater needs should receive greater support, and people with greater gifts are called to share those gifts with others.
- We support the idea that people should be active and independent members of society.
- We promote self-responsibility, self-determination, and freedom of choice.
- We want to expand our network of partners and provide opportunities for their involvement.
- We promote unity by serving as a single point of contact on disability issues.